Fanartikel Simson Ersatzteile von ETHS

Simson s50 engine tuning.

• id get a sputnik tuning set and modify the exhaust...then u should get ur 80kph

greets :P

Zitat von Genosse Daywalker

Am besten ihr lasst das Moped immer stehen. Dieses Fahren fördert extrem den Verschleiß hab ich mir sagen lasssen. Da muss man echt aufpassen.

• Beweis dich erstmal bevor du dich hier aufbläst und sinnlose Posts reinballerst.

lol. Kann ich garnicht. Wozu auch. Am Ende fällt noch deine Illusion zusammen. Dann könnte ich gar Schuldgefühle bekommen. Lieber blas und baller ich weiter :_shoot: (Die Smileys hier sind geil^^)

This is Vape:

And you get it at the most Simson shops.
    You build the AOA1 in this way:
    " Das Mittelteil des originalen Auspuffes wird nicht verändert. Das 16mm Endrohr der Tüte besitzt innen eine Engstelle die unbedingt beseitigt werden muss! Als beste Methode hat sich erwiesen die Tüte auf den Tisch zu stellen und einen spitz angeschliffenen 16mm Bolzen von oben hineinschlagen, bis die Engstelle einen 16mm Durchgang besitzt. Man kann auch einen 16mm Bohrer nehmen und einfach diese Stelle aufbohren. Wenn das Endrohr gekürzt oder ganz entfernt wird, verschlechtert sich die Leistung enorm. Daher sollte das Endrohr immer vorhanden sein, wie auch der originale Gegenkonus im Mittelteil des Auspuffes.
    Der originale Schalldämpfer besitzt zwei Dämpferplatten mit verschiedenen Rohrdurchmessern. In der ersten Platte ist ein 16mm Rohr eingesetzt. Diese Platte wird nicht verändert! In die zweite Schalldämpferplatte ( mit 15mm Rohr ) müssen zwei 10mm Löcher gebohrt werden.
    Der Krümmer mit Innendurchmesser 25mm wird an der Auspuffaufnahme 7cm gekürzt. Es bleiben somit ca. 2cm bis zur Krümmung stehen, damit der Auspuff gut aufgenommen werden kann."
    http://langtuning.de/plaene/abstimmanleitung.htm.
    Please translate it with google or bubblefish, because i am to lazy
    :rotate:

• I can't see th foto. AOA1 - remake of ordinary exhaust? But resonator better. Ok.

The first main question: which kit to buy: AKF SPUTNIK or longtuning?

• the tuning kit from langtuning got 6 PS with AOA1. u take the original exhaust and modify it. its quite simple.

there is a sputnik tuning kit for s50 engines as well

http://zweirad-steinberg.de/sputnik.php its the s63 kit...

greets

*edit* langtuning got a very good reputation, sputnik from steinberg is good as well but i have a friend who had some trouble adjusting the carburator in the beginning but runs fine as well now

Am besten ihr lasst das Moped immer stehen. Dieses Fahren fördert extrem den Verschleiß hab ich mir sagen lasssen. Da muss man echt aufpassen.

• Really strange. I thought that new crankshaft with needle bearing has longer lifetime tha the old one with bronze bush. Bearings in my engine are original, good condition, no luft, should i change them? But shaft seals are too old.
    So what carburator to buy and exhaust?

• dont buy amal or mikuni..the original 16n1-8 is perfect...u may need a jet set for the main jet....standard is 72...u should get 75 78 80 85 to test which is best for the tuning kit. u can order this jets along with the actual tuning kit. e.g. ask steinberg or langtuning to send them along with u.

i dont know which tuning kit is better: langtuning or steinberg. steinberg is in this forum (called Schwarzfahrer). maybe u can ask him ;)

greets

• nuh

its made for that reason...u can take the original carburator and only change the main jet (friend of mine tested the jets and 78 and 80 worked the best as far as i know).

important is to change the exhaust because it has a major impact on the engine reving up
    in addition u cant drive fullthrottle right from the beginning...like u know from other 2 stroke engines when they r new

greets

• I know that exhaust for 2 stroke is very important. But what to buy? And what about airfilter?
    Ye, about 1000km. I think, i'll put smth, with would stop carburator to open for the maximum.

• I know that exhaust for 2 stroke is very important. But what to buy? And what about airfilter?
    Ye, about 1000km. I think, i'll put smth, with would stop carburator to open for the maximum.

just take the original exhaust or get a new one (u can also order it from steinberg i think)...airfilter wont be changed...use the original one...

its about 500 to 700km with the simson engine...dont put something in the carburator just think remember when driving...

• Only 500-700 km =) really fine.
    There is no exhaust On zweirad-steinberg .
    What is the original filter? How does it look like?

its a bad picture but thats the original filter:

http://www.bilder-space.de/thumb/08.06kryUqTrifyonUMa.jpg

i order once in a while different parts from steinberg...i think he can get almost everything...u gotta ask him...
    im off for tonight...good luck

regards,

toni

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!