ANZEIGE

Simson s51

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Sure! There are many possibilities to get more power, in my opinion the best and most durable solution is more cubic capacity (60ccm, 70ccm, 85ccm and more). What do you think you want to reach? How many speed, power or something else. Any imaginations?

Br
      Christian
      "Es ist schwieriger, eine vorgefasste Meinung zu zertrümmern als ein Atom."
      (A. Einstein)

Thank you for your prompt reply. Much appreciated :D
      I’d like 12ps +
      Was looking at a LangTuning 85 sport cylinder. With 21mm carb.
      do I need a vape ignition?
      The bike currently isn’t running well at the moment so going to look at the carburettor tomorrow. Think the jet is getting blocked lots of flat spots.
      Langtuning LT85Sport, 20mm carburettor, 12PS...everthing sounds good and practicable. A vape ignition is recommendable.
      But you have to note you will need a new exhaust, better brakes, new crankshaft and a new clutch as well. So i think your engine is more than 30 years old you will need a complete engine revitalization. Your bike have to adjust to the new power.

Br
      Christian
      (A. Einstein)

If you want to order at Langtunging there are engine revitalization kits in their shop.
      langtuning.de/Shop2/Lager-Dichtsatz-S51-SR50-KR51-2

I would prefer big bore crankshaft
      langtuning.de/Shop2/Big-Bore-Kurbelwelle-S51-NEU-44mm-Hub

vape ignition
      langtuning.de/Shop2/Vape-70-3-…12V-BASIS-SET-S51-S50-S70

Good luck. I hope your purse is filled. :biglaugh:

Br
      Christian
      (A. Einstein)

Neu

For Simson engines with more than 6 hp i recommend a 5-disc-clutch.

Br
      Christian
      (A. Einstein)

Neu

Dont forget, you have to spin on the hole, where you set the cylinder in.
      So you have to disassemble the engine.

It is definitly not plug n play.
      Laisdung (Sprich Lais-dung)
      = Die vollkommen übertriebene Angabe von Motorleistung auf Facebook und anderen sozialen Netzwerken
      Wird berechnet mit :
      P=Kanäle*Lautstärke²+Hauptdüsengröße

ANZEIGE